MVC Theme (In Progress)

horton

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, thanks for all of the wonderful feedback on the theme it is much appreciated!

We most likely wont post another desktop teaser (maybe a mobile teaser at some point).

I'm the developer of this theme, the main desktop version is 99% finished - there may be the odd bug here or there which will be ironed out for the full release.

I began work on mobile optimisation a few days ago, however, I don't have an ETA for this because I also have a lot of other things going on.

Once the theme is finished, either myself or Horton will post a link to the live site so you guys can take a browse around. In the meantime, if anyone has any questions on theming TCAdmin (even the iframe asp.net stuff), feel free to give me a shout. This was a long, long project and I probably wont be writing a TCAdmin theme again due to the sheer amount of time and digging that is required.

If you guys have any suggestions, feel free to let us know! :)

Thanks,

Ab0001

Edited by ab0001

• 1 month later...