MVC Dark Theme

LFA

This requires version 2.0.135 or greater. Import the theme in Settings > Themes > Import.

If you import the dark theme and you don't have a default (white) theme anymore just go to settings > themes and create a new theme with the default settings.

wCVFFwb.jpg

QBwyKon.jpg

Dark.zip

I'm not able to use this. Updated to 2.0.136 & Importing seems to not save any files to the server. I save my settings, go back to Settings > Themes page & the theme doesn't exist.

The Location & MVC Location lines are blank.

Edit:

I've found in the documentation how to enable MVC. However, It seems to be trying to load the original theme inside the new one & becomes unusable. See screenshot. How do I fix this?

Theme-Mess.thumb.jpg.7718ff2d26068874222d6a56c65282f2.jpg

Edited by wickedcpu

I ended up manually removing the theme folder & toggled MVC on & off a couple times / restarted monitor. Went back to login & it brought up the default white theme (which wasn't available before) and has been working since. Imported Dark again, still working. :p

I am liking the dark theme but upon testing, it seems that we get errors on random servers. 95% of all game services will load just fine, but some random services won't. So that makes no sense to me. I'm getting this error:

[invalidOperationException: The partial view '_ServiceStatusARK' was not found or no view engine supports the searched locations.

Source Error:

Line 27: }

Line 28: }

Line 29: @Html.Partial(_serviceStatus, Model)

Line 30:

Source File: c:\Program Files\TCAdmin2\ControlPanel.MVC\Views\Default\Game\Service\Home.cshtml Line: 29