[REQUEST] Teamspeak RC2 Config

• 2 years later...

I am currently trying to get two additional scripts to work with my master server. I added the above config and it works perfectly.

My problem is getting the additional scripts to work. They are perl scripts and I used to run them from the desktop, just like the TS master server.

I would double click a shortcut to the .pl file and the Perl.exe environment would start and the script would operate. I can't quite figure out how to make this work in the secondary application environment within TCAdmin.

I have both of these additional scripts to the supported games list and filled in the Relative Executable, Relative Working Directory, and Relative User Files Directory. I put in absolute paths in those fields because when adding a secondary application to the TS Master server I don't have the option to stipulate where the files are located.

Any know how I might proceed? Thanks!

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 62 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use