7D2D Question

Davinel17

Hi everyone

I have a little question

when i create more then 1 server the port on tcadmin are increment but not in the config file , i need to adjust all port manually in the config file, how fix this ?

And when i add custom port for telnet port and web map (8080,8081,8082) , i add it in the xml config in the custom port 2-3-4 but when i create server they are not taking into consideration. Why ?

thanks

depend what you mean

i dont change anything from the default XML file , i just try to add custom port and when i create a new server the port is not increment (just for clarify)

do you mean i need to create a custom variable with the value 8080 (exemple) ?

You should be able to to set up your starting port in the Ip and Ports tab and make sure you set how many Port Increment before the next port that is used. Make sure its also set to Automatic for choosing the port(s) to use. On my servers we start 7dtd on 25000 and increment by 100. I also set game port expression and the query port expression to the game port as 7dtd does not use a different port for the query, but uses the gameport now, I give the rconport the expression for rcon and reserve a few ports as gameport + <the expression number).

If your setting up for A18 there are several special settings and scripts you will need to run and the .exe will have to be called by a .bat file, And if you're on a 2019 server you may have a headache,

Might be easier if I just post my XMLs for both current and the A8 exp?

Edited by stormwench

You should be able to to set up your starting port in the Ip and Ports tab and make sure you set how many Port Increment before the next port that is used. Make sure its also set to Automatic for choosing the port(s) to use. On my servers we start 7dtd on 25000 and increment by 100. I also set game port expression and the query port expression to the game port as 7dtd does not use a different port for the query, but uses the gameport now, I give the rconport the expression for rcon and reserve a few ports as gameport + <the expression number).

If your setting up for A18 there are several special settings and scripts you will need to run and the .exe will have to be called by a .bat file, And if you're on a 2019 server you may have a headache,

Might be easier if I just post my XMLs for both current and the A8 exp?

Yeah please if yo ucan post is will be easier to verify

But everything you say it seem all good , if you post your XML i will able to see the difference between mine and yours

i will apreciate :)