Game Ports

RespawnGaming

Hey maybe someone can help me, when i host servers on TCadmin it seems the ports dont open. But if i host a server from the dedi box its self not using the TCAdmin panel it works

Are you sure the game server is starting correctly? Check the current activity & stats page after a few minutes to make sure it responds to queries.

TCAdmin usually allows the executable to use all ports. You won't need to create specific rules for game and query ports.

It can cause problems if the game server software is based on Java and started with a batch script. Only the batch script will have a rule created and Java doesn't use the executable in the program files dir. For this, you can easily setup a script to create the firewall rules to allow traffic through a specific port.

Let me know if anything like the above is the case, and I'll help you with a script.