New MVC Theme (WIP)

cody0520

So i got bored and wanted to see what i can do with the MVC theme.

Wish me luck! dont know much about CSS,HTML, JS.

Here is what i dub "Version 0.01"

Any Feedback is greatly Welcomed! ( im a nub at this so forgive me in advance lol )

Before:

AB7ktrg.png

After:

Vd8bZKq.jpg

(Note Im doing page by page and will update a before, after etc..)

Less is more ;) I'd stick to a few colors (the green button doesn't go well with black/red/blue).

I'd make the drop-shadow smaller and in another color as well.

When I first learned CSS/HTML, I used everything I had learned on everything. It wasn't as nice as I had thought back then :p

Less is more ;) I'd stick to a few colors (the green button doesn't go well with black/red/blue).

I'd make the drop-shadow smaller and in another color as well.

When I first learned CSS/HTML, I used everything I had learned on everything. It wasn't as nice as I had thought back then :p

yea after taking a few other looks at it i changed it,

But when i changed it i messed everything up so im having to redo it all yet again. ( i was changing stuff in the body vs index so every page for TCAdmin i went to was all jacked up haha )

Im doing this in my free time so there is gonna be some big gaps between updates bare with me D:

• 1 month later...
On 1/19/2020 at 2:01 PM, cody0520 said:

Redone thew Login Panel to be a bit more pleasing to the eyes. Think i enjoy this one a bit more.

spacer.png

I like the concept I would like to see the login UI area less transparent as it makes it look very busy. But other then that it's clean looking and can't wait to see more progress.

On 2/24/2020 at 3:01 PM, SHAD0WRAIDERZA said:

It feels so good for TCAdmin to step into 2020 with the new forum design and the default whmcs theme :P all that is left is the main website...

Speaking of design i redid our login page too 

Annotation 2020-02-24 225954.png

i like that   very clean and simple!        

On 2/24/2020 at 4:13 AM, TCAdmin said:

I like the concept I would like to see the login UI area less transparent as it makes it look very busy. But other then that it's clean looking and can't wait to see more progress.

o its coming!   ive been out of town for a while now D:     and just had my wisdom teeth taken out!     The only issue i have with the theme is when i go to a Actual broswer and not the CSS editor  it throws everything off and out of alignment haha  im probably mis-using the css position element XD

On 2/29/2020 at 8:44 AM, horton said:

Love the colours tbh, nice job

Thanks!   I tried so hard to get it to work correctly XD   but i gotta redo it all again cause i edited the wrong section in CSS and botched it all up ?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2021 at 12:53 AM, roguebros23 said:

What program are you using 

i was using a program that really only edited with .css/html files   so all the work i done actually was just for temporary placements,  after i applied the changes, it broke the site and all functions 😕    and due to my time and everything else with learning video game development, and my job  i had to put this off     but i believe the program was called like studio light or something along the lines of that