Disable Monitor Checking Per Server

Jimmy-CS

I think it would be a good idea to implement per-server bypasses in regards to the server monitor (in my case slot detection).

I have a customer who hosts a Rust server which is 150 slots and on a wipe day there can be 30-40 people in the queue to join. For some reason TCAdmin detects an increased player count of current plus the queue (150 active + 40 in queue) as the current slot count and stops the server, as per the configuration in server monitor.

While I closely monitor this server for performance to begin with, and fully trust the server owner's integrity of not allowing additional slots, Rust is a game where you can change the slot count on the fly once the server is running and it is not restricted to just command line parameters.

So as of now, I have slot detection for all of Rust disabled so not to cause disturbance to this high profile community.. I would like other servers to be monitored, though. Just not this one. I didn't see a way to do this so far so I think it's a valid suggestion.

Have you tried configuring the `Additional Allowed`? It may not be exactly what you are looking for though.

This is probably possible using Custom Scripts to act as the query then have like an array of service ID's, if their slots are higher than allowed, just return the max slots, this would stop TCAdmin from stopping those whitelisted services. But having this feature natively would be nice though.