Racing configs

Dave221

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Ok, Weird issue with TCadmin and RFactor.

I cannot get it for the life of me to write in the Hostname of the server when doing automatic install. I have %hostname% in where it is supposed to go

In the Multiplayer.ini file I have the %hostname% setup properly and everytime I install it does not write the host name there and leaves it blank and so the server defaults to My Server as a server name

Anyone have this problem before??

Correct it seems to do that yes, But I am trying to get our system to automatically write the Slots, The Game Name in the multiplayer.ini file and everytime I create a game none of that data is written to the file causing every install to have to be hands on to get it setup.

Like the COD games when I install I do hostname and it uses the variable to write in the hostname the customer chooses without any interaction with the customer. But RFactor I cannot get to work. Its driving me crazy

Ok, Weird issue with TCadmin and RFactor.

I cannot get it for the life of me to write in the Hostname of the server when doing automatic install. I have %hostname% in where it is supposed to go

In the Multiplayer.ini file I have the %hostname% setup properly and everytime I install it does not write the host name there and leaves it blank and so the server defaults to My Server as a server name

Anyone have this problem before??

Did you ever get this problem solved? If not 1 other problem could be your install does not have the DedicatedServer folder. It needs that folder before you start the server up. If not it will build the folder and files without any input from TCadmin.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 86 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use