AC - Assetto Corsa

jungleNZ

AC - Assetto Corsa

This is windows config for Assetto Corsa

Installation

1. Download the config
  2. Go to TCAdmin > System > Settings > Game & Voice Hosting > Game & Other Voice Servers > Import
  3. Save the config as a new config or chose "Overwrite existing config" if you which to overwrite your current config.
  4. Leave all other settings

features...

• Logs and Console.
  • sTracker and AC Real Penalties mods
  • Query works (thanks to LFA)

Known Issues...

• Server config and entrylist files must be created manually (content manager or ac server manager) and transferred over to server every time cars/tracks change.

NEW...acv2

• acv2 file has new Server Manager GUI added. If this is used then tcadmin start/stop not needed. 
  • v2 allows Server Manager to controll all aspects of the server thru tcadmin panel. Allows immediate setup for races, cars and tracks, loads ini files directly back to server. More details in knowledge (coming). Web base setup and stats and many more functions/features (working through and instructions will be added to knowledgebase)

Known Issues...

• Sever manager zip file needs to be obtained from race department and put into tcadmin/games/tca.mods folder on your master server. (I am working on having it auto install). Should install SM zip file to ac/tca.mods folder. If any issues if you use this v2 let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

Right, checked the config and it loads server up ok. Stop and restart seem to do its part. Not getting and error like you are.

I did find on steam update it gave and error (so disabled the execute as user service is steam part), now runs that ok.

On update it reloads the original acserver.bat file which has time/date stamps for logs. This I had adjusted to just read output and error log with no time/date stamp.

acserver.bat file should read:

@echo off
TITLE AC Server
acserver.exe > logs/session/output.log 2> logs/error/error.log

Apart from that things run ok. I have updated the config file. Also have you updated tcadmin2 to v147? I found on one server it was doing strange things with some games server compared to another server.

• 7 months later...

Hi jungleNZ,

thanks for the AC Config, seems to work just fine.

I was wondering if you are interested in creating a Query Protocol for ACC ? I´m willing to pay for this if you are interested. Let me know what you think.

cheers,

On 1/5/2021 at 2:58 AM, Froud2k said:

Hi jungleNZ,

thanks for the AC Config, seems to work just fine.

I was wondering if you are interested in creating a Query Protocol for ACC ? I´m willing to pay for this if you are interested. Let me know what you think.

cheers,

Pretty sure ACC cannot be queried like AC could be. Something not up my alley. LFA or someother users might be able to get working or work on it.

5 hours ago, jungleNZ said:

Pretty sure ACC cannot be queried like AC could be. Something not up my alley. LFA or someother users might be able to get working or work on it.

ahh ok, i will try to get in touch with him, thank you for responding!

I got an error all of the sudden while starting up the Assetto Corsa Servers, the Console Log says 

Starting HTTP server on port  4202
Server started
Registering to AC central server
CALLING http://93.57.10.21/lobby.ashx/register?name=ac+Server+%231&port=4200&tcp_port=4200&max_clients=18&track=magione&cars=bmw_m3_e30&timeofday=48&sessions=1,2,3&durations=600,600,5&password=0&version=202&pickup=1&autoclutch=0&abs=1&tc=1&stability=0&legal_tyres=SV&fixed_setup=0&timed=0&extra=0&pit=0&inverted=0
RESPONSE: ERROR,INVALID SERVER,CHECK YOUR PORT FORWARDING SETTINGS

I´ve checked the Port Forwarding within the firewall and as you can see on the screenshot, the port 4200 for calling the AC central server is open.

Any ideas why this is happening?

cheers,

ac-error.png

• 1 year later...