Hiring dev/helper to setup TCAdmin and configure.

nubprah

Hi,

I've been running game servers for a few years now and need some help fixing a few tcadmin bugs to do with my windows setup eg. Crashed database tables, tweaking and importing configs. Pretty basic work.

You'll be paid per hour or per job, whatever you want and whatever price you want. I pay nicely and can pay in advance. Its probably only an hour or 2 of work (or less) but much more in the future if you wanted. Experienced people are preferred.

Thanks.

EDIT: This work is completed, you can see below for what I currently need help with.

Hey 🙂

If your tables are crashing it may be something that would need to be checked out on your MySQL server, usually not TCAdmin. You may find more information about the issue within logs 🙂

It may be that you are constantly running out of space or have a bad drive or another reason.

With importing configs, are you wanting someone to help you with importing and adding tweaks to the configuration?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2020 at 1:39 AM, M0RG4N said:

Hey 🙂

If your tables are crashing it may be something that would need to be checked out on your MySQL server, usually not TCAdmin. You may find more information about the issue within logs 🙂

It may be that you are constantly running out of space or have a bad drive or another reason.

With importing configs, are you wanting someone to help you with importing and adding tweaks to the configuration?

Sorry for the late reply.

Yes but still need someone to help with the mysql issues as well as some configuration errors with master/remote server.

And yes, also importing/configuring configs. Used a minecraft config which would crash the server after a few minutes, not sure.

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I'm looking to hire someone to help out with some TCAdmin related things that my community. I pay upfront and very generously per hour (you name your price). My community has been around for almost 5 years and is in need of some back end improvements. I'd rather pay someone with experience with TCAdmin than just someone from a random freelance site.😅

I need help to setup some master/slave TCAdmins. I currently have windows TCAdmin admin setup with a master and a slave. I'd like to add some more slaves but on my linux servers which currently run LGSM. 

I also need help to setup some custom scripts for a game (mainly just to make it easier for me updating certain servers plugins/mods). I believe TCAdmin can support the below.. so which ever would be best recommended for what I'm trying to achieve. We can discuss this more later.

Batch
#C
IronPython
Javascript
Powershell

There is some other smaller things to do if you'd like more work.. otherwise I'd be happy with just getting the above two main things completed.

Thanks for reading 👍

• nubprah changed the title to Hiring dev/helper to setup TCAdmin and configure.

Archived