7 Days To Die

Dennis

On 9/8/2022 at 11:17 AM, DKMadMax said:

Hey Dennis

Can you make it with the mod Undead legacy  or tell me how2 😉

I also would like to request Undead Legacy as a mod, or if you can give instructions on how to add other mods like Server Tools or CPM/CSMM. Thanks

Edited by edjack918
Didnt realize Undead Legacy had been added, i had the wrong version opened.

• 3 months later...

What's New in Version 1.2.0  

Support for A21

• [Removed] Obsolete variables for the configuration file
  • [Added] New variables for the configuration file
  • [Changed] Web console now prints response from rcon commands

• 1 month later...

I'm having an issue with downloading logs. It forwards to some strange address that includes the server ip address followed by dyn.tcadmin.net. I t should be just downloading a text file or streaming the log. Would this happen to be an issue with the config?

image.thumb.png.d376ec2e1c72820bcfad5be74585a117.png 

image.png.185da814abee7dabb89308f869d5a491.png

On 8/12/2023 at 1:39 AM, qspider said:

I'm having an issue with downloading logs. It forwards to some strange address that includes the server ip address followed by dyn.tcadmin.net. I t should be just downloading a text file or streaming the log. Would this happen to be an issue with the config?

image.thumb.png.d376ec2e1c72820bcfad5be74585a117.png 

image.png.185da814abee7dabb89308f869d5a491.png

There must have been something wrong with my own config because it's working now. I had been messing with the app ID and steam downloads trying to get a certain version and thought I had set it up correctly but it wasn't working. So I started over. Now I get the correct version and the download and streams work. Not sure why changing branches for the app ID would break this config but was error on my part.

@qspider that's not an issue with the config - it's an issue with DNS.
If you've configured your control panel with Let's Encrypt, TCAdmin will (if you do not enter your own domain name) use a dyn.tcadmin.com address.

Downloads will be handled over HTTPS, and if there's issue with DNS, you will see that error.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Quick question regarding the 7d2d stable config. Is anyone else having the issue where you create a new server and it automatically loads the experimental version instead of the stable? Is there a quick fix for this? It gets super tedious deleting files and swapping stable ones manually.

• 1 month later...

I know this is late, but I have found removing "enable console" lines in the config, worked as that was the only error I found when starting the server....Not sure if it's just always integrated now, or if the language changed....but I've noticed the config hasn't changed, and the game config no longer works "out of the box" so to speak....

• 2 months later...