Jump to content

Minecraft Bedrock


horton
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 4 months later...
On 7/10/2020 at 3:34 AM, horton said:

Minecraft Bedrock


This is a very simple file for Minecraft Bedrock. Simple configuration editor for the main options.

Repquirements: Windows 2016 or 2019 and Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 or newer.

 

If you want me to add anything please let me know.


 

Hello.

Futures i would love to see is a webconsole, the ability to update server, download bedrock addons and to change amount of ram when creating a server. Maybe all of this can be done manually somehwere, but i don't know how, yet.

Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sukkerpups said:

Hello.

Futures i would love to see is a webconsole, the ability to update server, download bedrock addons and to change amount of ram when creating a server. Maybe all of this can be done manually somehwere, but i don't know how, yet.

Thanks.

Will have a look at it see what I can update/change

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/28/2020 at 11:52 PM, horton said:

Will have a look at it see what I can update/change

I can pay for this service as well, as long as it's reasonable. And the community can have access to it's files as well, as long as it's free for them, i don't mind that. If you're interested, please send me a message.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don't need to be paid for it, just a little bit busy atm. I will post an update as soon as I can 🙂

59 minutes ago, Sukkerpups said:

I can pay for this service as well, as long as it's reasonable. And the community can have access to it's files as well, as long as it's free for them, i don't mind that. If you're interested, please send me a message.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use