DayZ SA Steam Workshop not working

DaCrazyKiwi

Hey guys so we are testing out the DayZ SA Server and we found when we try to download mods thru the workshop tab it says it has timed out after 5 attempts we have a steam account connected. we are very stumped by this any ideas would help 

Thanks

~Matt

4 minutes ago, DaCrazyKiwi said:

Hey guys so we are testing out the DayZ SA Server and we found when we try to download mods thru the workshop tab it says it has timed out after 5 attempts we have a steam account connected. we are very stumped by this any ideas would help 

Thanks

~Matt

Hi I had a similar issue and found out as I had copied the steam password it had inadvtantly added a space at the end  triple check for that by manually typing in the password and username  and then also make sure you have done the necessary steps for steamcmd from the tcadmin wiki like adding the steam api key and also the default steam account in settings....

what I usually do is connect to the dedi and run the steamcmd.exe and 

Login username 

Password 

Once logged in type exit to quit

Then should save the information  Hopefully  doesn't always and then should work.. hope this helps

Edited by numpty

13 minutes ago, numpty said:

Hi I had a similar issue and found out as I had copied the steam password it had inadvtantly added a space at the end  triple check for that by manually typing in the password and username  and then also make sure you have done the necessary steps for steamcmd from the tcadmin wiki like adding the steam api key and also the default steam account in settings....

what I usually do is connect to the dedi and run the steamcmd.exe and 

Login username 

Password 

Once logged in type exit to quit

Then should save the information  Hopefully  doesn't always and then should work.. hope this helps

Hey thanks for the fast reply.  We have made sure the passwords and Usernames are correct and have tried typing them out. we have also tried the steam cmd and login on dedi but we are still running into the same problem.

This is the error we are getting and this is the Debug of the process

Error - Steam download failed after 5 retries.

(Master)
7/27/2020 3:50:42 AM Set processing to true in service settings.
7/27/2020 3:50:42 AM Downloading file 1559212036 from Steam...
7/27/2020 3:50:43 AM Executing before Workshop install/update scripts...
7/27/2020 3:50:43 AM Preparing SteamCmd...
7/27/2020 3:51:34 AM Set processing to false in service settings.
7/27/2020 3:51:34 AM An error occurred. Time to clean up. (WorkshopInstall)
7/27/2020 3:51:34 AM Steam download failed after 5 retries.
7/27/2020 3:51:34 AM System.Exception: Steam download failed after 5 retries. at TCAdmin.GameHosting.Automation.AutomationProcesses.q() at TCAdmin.GameHosting.Automation.AutomationProcesses.Start() at TCAdmin.TaskScheduler.ModuleApi.StepBase.Start(Object arguments)

Hey thanks for the fast reply.  We have made sure the passwords and Usernames are correct and have tried typing them out. we have also tried the steam cmd and login on dedi but we are still running into the same problem.
This is the error we are getting and this is the Debug of the process
Error - Steam download failed after 5 retries.
(Master)
7/27/2020 3:50:42 AM Set processing to true in service settings.
7/27/2020 3:50:42 AM Downloading file 1559212036 from Steam...
7/27/2020 3:50:43 AM Executing before Workshop install/update scripts...
7/27/2020 3:50:43 AM Preparing SteamCmd...
7/27/2020 3:51:34 AM Set processing to false in service settings.
7/27/2020 3:51:34 AM An error occurred. Time to clean up. (WorkshopInstall)
7/27/2020 3:51:34 AM Steam download failed after 5 retries.
7/27/2020 3:51:34 AM System.Exception: Steam download failed after 5 retries. at TCAdmin.GameHosting.Automation.AutomationProcesses.q() at TCAdmin.GameHosting.Automation.AutomationProcesses.Start() at TCAdmin.TaskScheduler.ModuleApi.StepBase.Start(Object arguments)
I would contact tcadmin and see what they suggest then looks like a bug. Let them know what you have tried and give them as much information to help and then they should be able to help more and if possible debug the issue to get it resolved

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

26 minutes ago, numpty said:

I would contact tcadmin and see what they suggest then looks like a bug. Let them know what you have tried and give them as much information to help and then they should be able to help more and if possible debug the issue to get it resolved

Thanks we will get into contact with TCADMIN.   We think it might be a bug as we tried the Workshop on the Arma3  What was working B4.   And it no longer works.  We might try reinstalling steam CMD b4 contacting but we will post our ends result here

Thanks again

~Matt

DB

Thanks we will get into contact with TCADMIN.   We think it might be a bug as we tried the Workshop on the Arma3  What was working B4.   And it no longer works.  We might try reinstalling steam CMD b4 contacting but we will post our ends result here

Thanks again
~Matt
DB
No problem good luck hope you get it fixed