Script Integration

michael18

all programming is in asp which i've discovered sucks balls lol, i checked out that sdk but i've got no idea how to use anything it says and ive been able to do everything without it so far. Most annoying thing so far was finding the asp session("TCAdmin_USER_ID")

Nope, as long as you provide the support for it I see no problem with it.

Please note that if it causes issues with the regular opreation of the software, we will not fix it. Not that it will, but we have to say that up front to anyone looking to use it.

And on another note, you don't have to program it in asp.net You can do it in PHP or another language as well. You simply have to provide the right calls to the api for certain processes. Similar to what we do with Modernbill.

umm yeah a few things, got some half decent paypal intergration happening which is kinda awesome, clients can now change the status of thir payment to payment sending and then an admin can change it to paid when the payment is received. I've also got an idea on how the whole thing can be automated via paypal but thats a few days off. Apart from that i've only gotta update a few small things and possibly make a config.asp file with all the settings the user needs to change. So yeah, stull a few days off. :)

- Michael

Archived