Custom Mods - External Mods Downloader

Alexr03

This module depends on Alexr03.Common, install that first.

If you use the "Cloud Backups" module ensure that you update to 1.0.4 to fix the "RestSharp" conflict.

This does not automatically install uMod or any dependencies onto the service. You must do this yourself, usually by setting up a Mod for the game.

Description

This module allows the client to install Mods from external sources, such as Oxide uMod or Curse Forge

Supported Providers 

• Oxide uMod (Rust, Hurtworld, 7D2D, etc)
  • Curse Forge (Minecraft)

Planned to integrate providers 

• Imperial Plugins
  • If you have any (that have a public API) suggest them.

Installation

• Login to your TCAdmin and head to the Plugin Repository.
  • Click Modules and click "Custom Mods - External Mods Downloader"
  • Click "Install Module"

Configuration

After the installation is complete you should now see a "Custom Mods" button on all of the TCAdmin Game Config pages, click this and choose the providers that this game supports.

E.G. If you host the game Rust goto its config page and select "Custom Mods" in the sidebar. Enable "uMod" and set the category to "Rust". Then save.

The next time you goto a service page, a new button will appear called "Custom Mod Manager", this will allow the client to install mods from uMod directly onto their server. 

If you find an issue or want something implemented into this. Please create an issue on the github page - https://github.com/Alexr03/TCAdminCustomMods/

37 minutes ago, Alexr03 said:

This module depends on Alexr03.Common, install that first.

If you use the "Cloud Backups" module ensure that you update to 1.0.4 to fix the "RestSharp" conflict.

This does not automatically install uMod or any dependencies onto the service. You must do this yourself, usually by setting up a Mod for the game.

Description

This module allows the client to install Mods from external sources, such as Oxide uMod or Curse Forge

Supported Providers 

• Oxide uMod (Rust, Hurtworld, 7D2D, etc)
  • Curse Forge (Minecraft)

Planned to integrate providers 

• Imperial Plugins
  • If you have any (that have a public API) suggest them.

Installation

• Login to your TCAdmin and head to the Plugin Repository.
  • Click Modules and click "Custom Mods - External Mods Downloader"
  • Click "Install Module"

Configuration

After the installation is complete you should now see a "Custom Mods" button on all of the TCAdmin Game Config pages, click this and choose the providers that this game supports.

E.G. If you host the game Rust goto its config page and select "Custom Mods" in the sidebar. Enable "uMod" and set the category to "Rust". Then save.

The next time you goto a service page, a new button will appear called "Custom Mod Manager", this will allow the client to install mods from uMod directly onto their server. 

If you find an issue or want something implemented into this. Please create an issue on the github page - https://github.com/Alexr03/TCAdminCustomMods/

Did i do something wrong? There are no plugins available in "custom mods" I get nothing when searching for a plugins (rust) either. Same with Minecraft (curse). Alexr03.Common installed, and i clicked "save" when enableing.

2020-12-12_01h54_06.png.2452b896bd67d00764b0bc77d2588773.png

2020-12-12_01h53_22.thumb.png.b170ed21c79e457027761f0ea152280e.png

I also have "
Rust - Automatic wipe/update, Oxide, Plugin Installer" Should this be a problem?

Thanks.

Login to the master machine and goto that page again, except this time press F12 -> Network and look for a request to CustomModsAdmin/Configure if there is an issue it will show error 500.

If it does then click preview and screenshot the error to me.

6 minutes ago, Alexr03 said:

Login to the master machine and goto that page again, except this time press F12 -> Network and look for a request to CustomModsAdmin/Configure if there is an issue it will show error 500.

If it does then click preview and screenshot the error to me.

2020-12-12_23h28_06.thumb.png.332b6224802800a7c8967d283074403e.png2020-12-12_23h28_18.thumb.png.96ec85ccd4f46e71e7593e52b6798641.png

2020-12-12_23h30_20.png.febe6e9fb4abc1cec6242193ed39765f.png

Hello,

When installing the uMod plugins for Rust, it downloads and installs them but changes the name of the folders, eliminating the last letter of the plugins, for example: "AutoDoor" (missing the S), "Autoloc" (missing the K). This causes the server to not start correctly with the plugins.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

good morning all, so i am getting the same thing above. and I ;looked and I have it turned on and I seem to be up to date.

Monitor Version:    2.0.160.0
Web Version:    2.0.160.0

and when i check for updates it says i am up top date

Edited by POG

• 2 weeks later...