Looking to switch to TCADMIN

Johnny

Hi,

Johnny here, hope everything is well. I am interested in TCADMIN and I am looking to switch with you guys real soon here however before I do anything I have a few questions to ask you.

1. What is the difference between the master and the other version?

2.For $200 that means I get an owned master license? For how many servers?

3. How much does de-branding cost?

4. Do you guys help install games on my server?

Kind of in a hurry here so I will end it at that, I will be back in a few questions to review the reply (if any). Thanks everyone!

Hi Johnny,

Here are the answers to your questions.

1. The Master server contains the TCAdmin webpages and database along with the master monitor program. Remote servers are game servers, which only host games. They run a small footprint monitor program which connects back to the master.

2. The Master server license is $200. That is a one time for for your master server. The $200 price tage includes the first year of support and upgrades. After that you can optional purchase additional years of support and upgrades for $40 per year. Or you can optional not take the support renewal and run the program in it's current state for as long as you like. The master server license is only good for your 1 Master server. Any additional remote servers need to be purchased seperately.

3. We don't charge anything for re-branding. The webpages run on your hardware, and you can change the template however you like. Please remember this is not a hosted solution. It runs completely on your servers.

4. We will not teach you how to host games if that is what you are asking. Our product comes with a fair amount of default game config templates that simply require you to drop a set of game files into the proper directory. In a nutshell, you should already know how to host the game without any control panel. If you are looking for a more automated solution, then TCAdmin would not be your best choice.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Archived