Request: Output User Info for Billing

stealthservers

Hello I am looking for a script that can help us with management of our billing.

Would need to export:

Clients username and email

Clients server ip(s) w/Each Service Billing ID

Client Billing Status

Client Billing ID

The main reason we need this is because we setup 80% of our current servers before we had modernbill integration. So we want to start linking our current servers to modernbill. We also sometimes give out promotional servers for free, these servers have no billing id, this output script would show us all the servers that are free(or have no billing id) so we can shut them down if needed, since most are for limited amounts of time. Also sometimes we setup test servers, and forget to take them down, so this could also help in this field.

I hope if this script was made it could benefit others as well, and I am sure you guys all have ideas on how to make it more beneficial

Anyways, if anyone would be willing to do this, it would be GREATLY appreciated

Thanks, Brad

Username: example

Email: myemail@example.com

Server IP: 28.346.23.32:27015 Service Billing ID: 485

Server IP2: Service Billing ID:

Server IP3: Service Billing ID:

Client Billing Status: Active

Client Billing ID: 384

Also something that would be nice, but we wouldnt need is a listing that could show the total

number of servers and users with billing ID's and the total number without

Example:

323 Servers Being Paid for (the ones with billing Id's)

19 Servers Not Being Paid For (no billing id)

Hopefully this is what you were asking for? Also thank you VERY much for this Michael. It is

highly appreciated

Regards, Brad

Just would like to say thank you to Michael, he went way out of his way to help me on this. Here is a screenshot of what he did:

http://stealthservers.net/clientstatus.gif

This helps me to know which users are configured with modernbill and which are not. Usually if there is no billing id for the user, they are not paying. Makes sure to eliminate any free servers that were not meant to be given out.

Anyways, thanks again Michael. Absolutely great work!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived