Arma 3 Altis Life - SQL Error

Declan1080

Hey Everyone, 

I have recently reinstalled my server with TCAdmin V2 and MySQL.

It seems that any server I create which uses an MySQL database I get an error like this.

spacer.png

When setting up MySQL I did set a username and password separate from the root one.

Any ideas or areas to check would be much appreciated 🙂 

• 1 month later...

did you find a solution? im having the exact problem with my new windows server

20 hours ago, numpty said:

I jumped on his server and helped him sort it.  Had to switch to heidi sql instead of microsoft sql server and all was sorted . 

Ah i see. Im new to windows servers and literally just set this one up a couple of days ago after figuring out i could not run dayz sa or altis life on my linux server.
How much would you charge me to hop on and sort my issue with the databases as im pulling out the last few remaining strands of hair i have 😛

did you find a solution? im having the exact problem with my new windows server
Ah i see. Im new to windows servers and literally just set this one up a couple of days ago after figuring out i could not run dayz sa or altis life on my linux server.
How much would you charge me to hop on and sort my issue with the databases as im pulling out the last few remaining strands of hair i have

Dn me in discord username numpty9989#3464 ill chat with you and help get it sorted for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk