Satisfactory config

hz32

Haha, spent half a day setting one up. Couldn't connect and found the latest dedicatedserver files are different from using the game to set server. So I would wait until they update the client to work with the dediServer files. (as well as a couple of other issues it has where it saves etc....)

Für die findigen Leute, die gerne sowas machen, da stehen die Infos zu dem Satisfactory Server...

Vieleicht findet sich ja jemand, der das bereit stellen würde...

For the resourceful people who like to do something like that, there is the information about the Satisfactory Server ...

Maybe there will be someone who would provide that ...

https://satisfactory.fandom.com/wiki/Dedicated_servers

😊🤩😊

5 hours ago, EoDA-Online Admin said:

Für die findigen Leute, die gerne sowas machen, da stehen die Infos zu dem Satisfactory Server...

Vieleicht findet sich ja jemand, der das bereit stellen würde...

For the resourceful people who like to do something like that, there is the information about the Satisfactory Server ...

Maybe there will be someone who would provide that ...

https://satisfactory.fandom.com/wiki/Dedicated_servers

😊🤩😊

That is latest release (beta experimetnal client), that is one I was working with only to find original client would not connect.

Using that now and experimetnal client will work very easily to set server up using tcadmin. Setting game thou is slightly more difficult than normal gameserver as they are doing it through the client which saves game to server. (bit of a backward setup)

Should have something later today that works.

He is my one based on latest experimental release. All this does is sets server up and starts it. Console will show log file of server running, connections etc. (Stop/start/restart work)

Once server start goto your game (experimetental version/beta) and click server manager. (click hide to show) enter your server IP, enter the queryport (not the gameport), set admin password, then set server name. Keep following prompts. Next create a game session. This will be you save(s). Make sure tick box is ticked. If all goes well you show then have a join button. If it crashes on loadup just reload back into game and all should be good.

wiki for server: https://satisfactory.fandom.com/wiki/Dedicated_servers

video for exp version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn-1s87JJxc

Server creates in the appdata location. If you create another server it will save in this location but with port reference. So mutliple servers can be run.

Any issuses let me know.

satisfactory - Windows.xml

Edited by jungleNZ
add file - might help

[2021.10.29-15.56.10:206][  1]LogOnline: Warning: OSS: EOSSDK-LogEOSP2P: NAT Detection failed, unable to resolve host
[2021.10.29-15.56.10:745][ 17]LogOnline: Warning: OSS: EOSSDK-LogEOSAnalytics: EOS SDK Analytics disabled for route [1].
[2021.10.29-15.56.11:146][ 29]LogOnline: Warning: OSS: EOSSDK-LogEOSEcom: Purchase flow is disabled due to overlay setup failure (EOS_NotConfigured).
[2021.10.29-15.56.11:146][ 29]LogOnline: Warning: OSS: EOSSDK-LogEOSUI: Social overlay is disabled due to overlay setup failure (EOS_UnexpectedError).

Im getting this in the Logs
I know its my local IP internal on the network, but still Im not able to connect to it.
I have opened the ports in the Firewall also but still the external person is not able to connect, Im wondering way do it show another port at the end there`?
It seams its trying to connect to port: 45123

In tcadmin is showing on the created game server:
IP: the ip with port: 7787
Query port: 15787
Rcon Port: 15010

So my question is then whay do the log show that it is checking port: 45123

Log:

NotifyAcceptingConnection accepted from: 192.168.1.9:45123

Im having problems to have my friends connecting to me at home and I turn off the firewall to check if thats the problem but its still the same as I writed in the post over hmm, dont know ow to fix it at the moment have tryed everything I know now 🙂

Here is my Log. Anmd it seams its stopping here:

[2021.11.03-16.11.45:971][  1]LogOnline: Warning: OSS: EOSSDK-LogEOSP2P: NAT Detection failed, unable to resolve host
[2021.11.03-16.11.46:673][ 21]LogOnline: Warning: OSS: EOSSDK-LogEOSAnalytics: EOS SDK Analytics disabled for route [1].
[2021.11.03-16.11.47:072][ 33]LogOnline: Warning: OSS: EOSSDK-LogEOSEcom: Purchase flow is disabled due to overlay setup failure (EOS_NotConfigured).
[2021.11.03-16.11.47:073][ 33]LogOnline: Warning: OSS: EOSSDK-LogEOSUI: Social overlay is disabled due to overlay setup failure (EOS_UnexpectedError).

FactoryGame.log.txt

Just got to check:

You are running the experimental version of client? (beta)

You are using the steamcmd 1690800 for server files?

Run server as is, goto client (experimental), goto server, add server, ip and gamequery port (not port). See if it starts creating rest of server by way of asking for name etc...

Let me know what happens.

Edited by jungleNZ

Hi JungleNZ

Thank you for config, works perfectly, I however added the Multihome because my boxes got tons of IPS so its easier for me.

But its exactly as you said, it will in logs show like @tmyrdal gsaid butb the moment the first person joins, you can choose a name/adminpassword and a bunch of setttings then say "create" 

I tested it, the auto save seems to be 5min

So far so good for me thank you, do you know if there is a way to change save file location? if not it will likely be added at a later stage

i solve it with this ... add script after created

cd "C:\Users\TCAGame_Svc%ThisService_ServiceId%\AppData\Local"
rmdir FactoryGame /s /q
MKLink /d FactoryGame "%ThisService_WorkingDirectory%\FactoryGame"

And change Run Us to Unique user...

Edited by Gardiny

46 minutes ago, Rislem said:

For some reason when I update my server the save files go missing, anyone else had this issue?

This config might be running as a user for each service. if it is it is most likely saving to that spefic user folder TCAdmin creates.

When they give us the option to save to ThisService.RootDirectory it will help a ton.