Satisfactory config

hz32

Anyone know where in the config file I most enable SML on the dedikated server side ?

I see G.portal have enabled it, but I cant fins any info on what I need to enable to get it to work, as I see its all on client side you dont need to install mod manaager on the server at all its ust a setting that need to be enabled, I ust dont fins where I shell do it.

Anyone have any tips for this ?

After this video they have set it in enabled all the time so you dont need to turn it on or off anymore as they have enabled it all the time in the settings, but I dont know where in the config files I need to enable it.

You can see gportal enabled it here: 

• 1 month later...
On 12/1/2021 at 8:36 AM, tmyrdal said:

Anyone know where in the config file I most enable SML on the dedikated server side ?

I see G.portal have enabled it, but I cant fins any info on what I need to enable to get it to work, as I see its all on client side you dont need to install mod manaager on the server at all its ust a setting that need to be enabled, I ust dont fins where I shell do it.

Anyone have any tips for this ?

After this video they have set it in enabled all the time so you dont need to turn it on or off anymore as they have enabled it all the time in the settings, but I dont know where in the config files I need to enable it.

You can see gportal enabled it here: 

Not going to work with tcadmin unless you code things to get mod panel to show thru tcadmin (that is what g-portal have likely done). You also need server and steam open otherwise it will not find satisfactory but then in saying that not sure if you have other server(s) running for sat. that it will work with them. It at present is not suited to tcadmin config. (that is my point of view, some more experience folks might have other ideas)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2022 at 5:21 AM, TopSniper7 said:

try my config, works for me i use windows server though, i forgot what i did to get it to work but my config should work for you.

satisfactory - Windows.xml 38.47 kB · 9 downloads

Hi, your custom script needs to be changed to:

cd /d "C:\Users\TCAGame_Svc%ThisService_ServiceId%\AppData\Local"

Because if the user files are on a different drive the next command deletes FactoryGame in the game server root.

Thanks for sharing!

• 2 weeks later...
Help?

LogOnline: Warning: OSS: EOSSDK-LogEOSP2P: NAT Detection failed, unable to resolve host
LogOnline: Warning: OSS: EOSSDK-LogEOSAnalytics: EOS SDK Analytics disabled for route [1].
LogOnline: Warning: OSS: EOSSDK-LogEOSEcom: Purchase flow is disabled due to overlay setup failure (EOS_NotConfigured).
LogOnline: Warning: OSS: EOSSDK-LogEOSUI: Social overlay is disabled due to overlay setup failure (EOS_UnexpectedError).

23 minutes ago, Smolf said:
Help?

LogOnline: Warning: OSS: EOSSDK-LogEOSP2P: NAT Detection failed, unable to resolve host
LogOnline: Warning: OSS: EOSSDK-LogEOSAnalytics: EOS SDK Analytics disabled for route [1].
LogOnline: Warning: OSS: EOSSDK-LogEOSEcom: Purchase flow is disabled due to overlay setup failure (EOS_NotConfigured).
LogOnline: Warning: OSS: EOSSDK-LogEOSUI: Social overlay is disabled due to overlay setup failure (EOS_UnexpectedError).

Cant connect still 😞

1 hour ago, Smolf said:

Cant connect still 😞

[2022.02.05-19.28.49:365][  0]LogReplicationGraph: Display: SetActorDiscoveryBudget set to 20 kBps (5333 bits per network tick).
[2022.02.05-19.28.49:365][  0]LogNetCore: DDoS detection status: detection enabled: 0 analytics enabled: 0
[2022.02.05-19.28.49:365][  0]LogInit: WinSock: Socket queue. Rx: 131072 (config 131072) Tx: 131072 (config 131072)
[2022.02.05-19.28.49:365][  0]LogNet: Created socket for bind address: :: on port 15000
[2022.02.05-19.28.49:365][  0]PacketHandlerLog: Loaded PacketHandler component: DTLSHandlerComponent ()
[2022.02.05-19.28.49:365][  0]PacketHandlerLog: Loaded PacketHandler component: Engine.EngineHandlerComponentFactory (StatelessConnectHandlerComponent)
[2022.02.05-19.28.49:365][  0]LogNet: IpNetDriver_2147477475 IpNetDriver_2147477475 IpNetDriver listening on port 15000
[2022.02.05-19.28.49:386][  0]LogLoad: Took 14.867823 seconds to LoadMap(/Game/FactoryGame/Map/GameLevel01/Persistent_Level)
[2022.02.05-19.28.49:386][  0]LogNet: UNetDriver::TickDispatch: Very long time between ticks. DeltaTime: 0.03, Realtime: 14.27. EOSNetDriver_2147482346
[2022.02.05-19.28.49:405][  1]LogOnline: Warning: OSS: EOSSDK-LogEOSP2P: NAT Detection failed, unable to resolve host
[2022.02.05-19.28.49:405][  1]LogNet: UNetDriver::TickDispatch: Very long time between ticks. DeltaTime: 14.89, Realtime: 0.02. IpNetDriver_2147477475
[2022.02.05-19.28.49:405][  1]LogNet: UNetDriver::TickDispatch: Very long time between ticks. DeltaTime: 14.89, Realtime: 0.02. EOSNetDriver_2147482346
[2022.02.05-19.28.49:575][  7]LogOnline: Warning: OSS: EOSSDK-LogEOSAnalytics: EOS SDK Analytics disabled for route [1].
[2022.02.05-19.28.49:778][ 13]LogOnline: Warning: OSS: EOSSDK-LogEOSEcom: Purchase flow is disabled due to overlay setup failure (EOS_NotConfigured).
[2022.02.05-19.28.49:778][ 13]LogOnline: Warning: OSS: EOSSDK-LogEOSUI: Social overlay is disabled due to overlay setup failure (EOS_UnexpectedError).

^ this is normal this is straight from my log working server,  so your server is working, you not connecitng to it could be multiple reasons. have your tried others to connct to it? ive had the problem before but it kinda fixed itself so idk myself how i can help at that point. The dedicated server files arent perfect they have tons of errors but works.

P.S. i had to retry 3 times before i can get into server manager and authenticate it. try retrying a few times

These guys have a game example why dedicated servers have issues but can still be used Known Issues on Satisfactory Early Access Builds - Knowledgebase - Shockbyte

Edited by TopSniper7

On 1/27/2022 at 5:34 PM, LFA said:

Hi, your custom script needs to be changed to:

Because if the user files are on a different drive the next command deletes FactoryGame in the game server root.

Thanks for sharing!

thanks fixed it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am having an issue, incase anyone else is having it. The server used to work perfect but after an update awhile ago friends cant join the server period I've tried multiple things didnt work and right when they add the server says appears offline everytime for them but for me i can join it and the server is a dedicated server in another country from me. I dont run the beta build and everyone has their game on early access like me.

if anyone has some solutions let me know thanks.

fixed

Edited by TopSniper7

• 6 months later...

Hi there

I'm still trying to make it so that you can view and download save games.

have added it here

But still can't find save game in some places. 

someone who has an idea of what needs to be done before you can ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...