TCAdmin 2.0.180 now available (stable)

LFA

New

• Added option in server list to update all remote ConfigUtility.config.
  • Add/replace filename in mod configuration supports variables.
  • Updated file manager's google drive support to use Google Identity Services api.
  • Updated Curse mods and modpack browsers. (thanks to Dennis)
  • Added option in datacenter that forces servers to load FTP folder permissions from the master. This can improve performance if the connection to the database is slow.

Bugs

• Fixed SSO module when logging in as a user.
  • ThisTaskStep was not available in global recurring task scripts.
  • Config editor textbox on Linux was blank when it should have a value (Rust Level URL).
  • Fixed error "The modifier 'public' is not valid for this item" when executing C# scripts.
  • Fixed file server connection test when FTP root folder was not /.

Unfortunately, there's an issue with CurseForge modpacks that were introduced when I made the last fix to the script. This will be corrected soon.

Edit:
As of 02-09-2022 14:47 CEST, the fix has been in 2.0.180.0.
If you updated TCAdmin before this, please reinstall the latest version on all of your machines.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/2/2022 at 3:28 AM, Dennis said:

Unfortunately, there's an issue with CurseForge modpacks that were introduced when I made the last fix to the script. This will be corrected soon.

Edit:
As of 02-09-2022 14:47 CEST, the fix has been in 2.0.180.0.
If you updated TCAdmin before this, please reinstall the latest version on all of your machines.

I'm still having this issue and made a post about it. There has been no response to my post maybe because I said mods instead of modpacks. CurseForge modpacks are not showing up. Do you have any advice/suggestions? I am running 2.0.180.0 and both reinstalled it through the panel and manually several times on themaster and remotes. I've poured through the documentation for every thing I can think of that is involved from the game service you created to modules to reading logs and TCAdmin itself. Still going through the forums. 

Maybe it's an issue with my TCadmin installation but I don't know where to begin to check other than what I've already done. 

Posting a solution here in case anyone else is having this problem. 

On the master:
Stop the monitor.
Open TCAdmin2\Monitor\Shared\bin-extensions-bundles\Custom Mods - External Mods Downloader-Bundled.zip.
Extract the Views folder to TCAdmin2\ControlPanel.MVC
Extract TCAdminCustomMods.dll to TCAdmin2\Monitor\Shared\bin-extensions-bundles and TCAdmin2\ControlPanel.MVC
Start the monitor again.
Then check in the Minecraft Modpacks if CurseForge modpacks shows up.

Edited by qspider