DayZ

WeAreBorg

Hi Now I just manage to install and get tcadmin up, so my customer base is pretty low, had as a goal to get DayZ and ark. Ark went fine but when I try to install day z it goes to 90% then it stops. Tried restarting the server and installing but it doesn't go fully. I have no idea where to start troubleshooting so any ideas are welcome.

32 minutes ago, WeAreBorg said:

Hi Now I just manage to install and get tcadmin up, so my customer base is pretty low, had as a goal to get DayZ and ark. Ark went fine but when I try to install day z it goes to 90% then it stops. Tried restarting the server and installing but it doesn't go fully. I have no idea where to start troubleshooting so any ideas are welcome.

Try this

https://help.tcadmin.com/Troubleshooting_Game_%26_Voice_Services

what i can get out is that it hangs on steam download file. There is nothing in the log except starts downloading from steam. wondering if there could be something in the firewall that is interfering. running windows 10 enterprise. I don't have much Windows knowledge as I normally run Mac and Linux

hope is to get this up and running so i can run titles like scum (when released), dayz, ark, theforest.

6 minutes ago, WeAreBorg said:

what i can get out is that it hangs on steam download file. There is nothing in the log except starts downloading from steam. wondering if there could be something in the firewall that is interfering. running windows 10 enterprise. I don't have much Windows knowledge as I normally run Mac and Linux

hope is to get this up and running so i can run titles like scum (when released), dayz, ark, theforest.

That usually means there is an issue with steam servers. Gove it a few hours and try again

it is something else. succeeded in installing ark. but it took 2 hours. it gets stuck in download steam, which is strange as it usually goes faster, has a 700/700 line. I think I missed something or need to make some change in windows to get it, but can't figure out what I missed to change.