Palworld

CloudNine

https://tech.palworldgame.com/dedicated-server-guide

Use that if you need help to create a config. But add EpicApp=PalServer at the start of your command line so it shows up on the community servers list (will still take some time to show due to the amount of new servers going up on it atm)

May want to add a script to restart the server after create or it'll hang on 5MB RAM as it creates some configs on first boot. If you hang on 7MB RAM, update your C++ redis

Anyone else servers start lagging badly after 30/60min ? got about 9 servers running now but they are all lagging after a while, I highly thought its the hardware but cant find more info about it anywhere. Are you guys using these switches?
-useperfthreads -NoAsyncLoadingThread -UseMultithreadForDS

21 hours ago, CloudNine said:

No optimization 

I have only had success with EpicApp=Palserver
I have tried both however, but ill continue to test. everything ELSE seems to be a - like -port etc etc

EpicApp=Palserver is what we have used as well and we have had servers show up on the community list. With that said, most new servers are no longer being displayed likely due to the sheer number of servers that have been created in the last 24 hours.

Adam I installed this but was having issues with health regen and Pal damage. I went in the config template and found some setting had 0.1 instead of 1. The attached picture shows which variables I changed from 0.1image.thumb.png.a4219ad1d230f5ac8253942f0136fca0.png to 1. After changing them my autoregenhealth and pal damage started working again.