Trying To Login.

[NiK]Jay

Hey Guys

http://xx.xxx.xxx.xx:8713 is my tcadmin website. Ive reinstalled tcadmin several times, due through fault of my own of confusing myself with where i got to, and found an easy way out. :p

I try to login with the default login information and it just wont login, i keep getting Could not communicate with the master server. Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance

Jay.

Shut down the monitor service and start the monitor in console mode.

You can do this by clicking START>All Programs>TCAdmin Panel>Start Monitor in Console Mode

Check for any errors on startup and then try to login and see if any errors show.

Having just posted a support request myself for RackGaming Services, I noticed this thread and thought I would come and check it out.

[NiK]Jay
If you would like as your a TCAdmin user and RackGaming Services fully support TCAdmin I can get one of our Technical Support MCSE qualified Technicians to take a look at it and get it working which will save you the time and money it costs to reinstall everything.

Send me an email here : Support@RackGaming.com making sure you mention TCADMIN in the subject or email contents. Give us the User & Pass And IP to remote to your Box and we will fix it within ETA 15 min.

Just a note to say we have installed many TCAdmin control panels so we know exactly what to do and how to do it.

Kind Regards,

RackGaming Admin

Technical Support Dept.

RackGaming Services

Support@RackGaming.com

Just a note and please don't take this the wrong way but giving out login details to anyone on a public forum is probably not a great idea.

If your having issues with the tcadmin software I would suggest submitting a ticket to the guys that built it.

Thanks!

Also another idea. Either way I was simply offering out free fully qualified technicians who are more than willing to help as they know this program inside and out to a certain extent. Mainly with the installation as they have installed this software well over 250 times.

P.S No offense was taken.

Kind Regards,

RackGaming Admin

Technical Support Dept.

RackGaming Services

Support@RackGaming.com

Thanks and I don't mean to split hairs with you but both 'companies' you list have been in business less then 2 months and looking at your other posts here It doesn't appear you know enough about this panel to justify the remarks above.

TCAdmin is not very difficult to setup and configure but it does take a while to get used to the way everything is laid out. 2 months is a very short period to become a master at it.. I would venture a guess that outside of the developers there are maybe a handful of hosters that I would say are "fully qualified" to handle any issue with the software. Personally I don't know if I would be in that catagory and I have setup far more then 250 installs..

That is my observation anyway. I could be wrong.

Thanks and I don't mean to split hairs with you but both 'companies' you list have been in business less then 2 months and looking at your other posts here It doesn't appear you know enough about this panel to justify the remarks above.

TCAdmin is not very difficult to setup and configure but it does take a while to get used to the way everything is laid out. 2 months is a very short period to become a master at it.. I would venture a guess that outside of the developers there are maybe a handful of hosters that I would say are "fully qualified" to handle any issue with the software. Personally I don't know if I would be in that catagory and I have setup far more then 250 installs..

That is my observation anyway. I could be wrong.

This is my last post on this subject; I came here to offer help not to get remarks like the one listed above.

Your "Research" is correct in the term that the domain name is newly registered and this and another TCAdmin forum user name is also new however please DO NOT call me a liar. It’s the most annoying thing I hate. I am the Technical Support Manager of RackGaming Services. This company has been launched from another company we also own a Dedicated Server Provider company and been in business for more than 5 years now, In actual fact it’s our Anniversary here soon.

Our technicians are all FULLY QUALIFIED MCSE (Microsoft Certified) and know what they talk about in their field of expertise.

Anyway as I said my last post, If you need help [NiK]Jay please PM me I’ll get you in contact with a technician who always likes to help those clients of business we fully support and advertise E.G TCAdmin.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

RackGaming Admin

Technical Support Dept.

RackGaming Services

Support@RackGaming.com

Yes, The company was launched from Racknetz.com. Anyone can find this information out. My original point that your not getting is you show up here on the forums with a newly registered domain and a parent company that is barely 3 months old requesting customers passwords..

My original post was to advise the forum posters here NOT to give out their user information to anyone but the tcadmin staff and then only through the support center.

The only thing I see is a new poster blazing through the forums offering help to everyone which sounds admirable but also can be a serious problem.. I have no idea if you are who you say you are or just some guy wanting to cause trouble but that's none of my concern. The concern is for the customers here. If this upsets you I apologize.

I would advise you spend your free time helping your customers and let TCAdmin handle theirs.. This way everyone gets what they require.

Thanks

Archived