Help Requested

RGAdmin

Hello TCAdmin & Users!

I have noticed that we have a few things we need help with and what better than getting help here at TCAdmin forums.

Could someone or a group of people help with the following:

1. How to either:

1.1 Delete the option to connect to "Mani Admin Plugin" in the users home.

1.2 Change the link from current adminlist.txt to clients.txt.

2. When a client installs a mod and decides that they want to revert to default settings & files, how would this be possible considering:

2.1 Mod files need to be deleted that were installed.

2.2 Default config files replicated to previous settings

I would appriciate any help you can provide.

Kind Regards,

RackGaming Admin

Technical Support Dept.

RackGaming Services

Support@RackGaming.com

1. As long as the Gamtype is set to CS Source you will nto be able to get rid of the Mani Editor.

1.2 You can delete the current file link that points to adminlist.txt in the game config, or you may also add one in the same place which points to the other file. This would be done in System Settings>Supported Games>gametype>Default Config Files. You cannot change an existing file link, you may only delete and add.

2. Create a default install of the game and list it as a mod, or allow your clients the ability to reinstall their game servers to default. They can simply sownload a copy of any config files that they would like to save (if any), reload and then upload the files back if they like.

This would be done in System Settings>Supported Games>gametype>Default Config Files.

I do not see any option to delete the "Mani Admin Editor" It looks to me you have pointed me to the Game config section and not the place were you can delete links that show up in the users home section of TCAdmin.

P.S Thank you for your help with #2 I added a Fresh Install as a mod. I still need help understanding #1 on the list though.

I would appriciate any help you can provide.

Kind Regards,

RackGaming Admin

Technical Support Dept.

RackGaming Services

Support@RackGaming.com

Found an easier way. For that game set the Game Compatibility to Source in System Settings>Plugin Manger>Game Compatibility.

That should remove the icon, while leave the status and rcon page in place.

Hello ECF,

Thank you for your 2x replys. My appologise for not replying to them as I have just got back into the office here in the United Kingdom.

For a perminent solution to all TCAdmin users I also recommend doing what you said in your first post to my last reply.

Your second post was very sucessful and helpful to say the least. It has surly removed the "Mani Admin Editor" from the users "Home" section.

Once again thank you for your help!

Kind Regards,

RackGaming Admin

Technical Support Dept.

RackGaming Services

Support@RackGaming.com

I selected source as the game type, all of a sudden one of my client's servers started crashing, it was eaisly verify about and produced the following error:

Warning: using WorldTwoTextureBlend on a non-displacement surface.

Support for this will go away soon.

- Material : de_dust/groundsand_blend

- Surface center : -912 64 -16

Warning: using WorldTwoTextureBlend on a non-displacement surface (material: de_dust/groundsand_blend). Support for this will go away soon.

connection loss

As soon as I changed it back and restarted their server, the error stopped.

I cant see why this would happen though.

Thanks,

RGAdmin, have you had similar problems as described above?

Actually Yes Sir. However this was a standard common issue with any setup of TCAdmin we tried. Console displays the above mentioned and more infact no matter what you do. When we first installed TCAdmin a while back now this is one of the first things we saw but as we found out customers were not affected by this.

Once again thank you for your help!

Kind Regards,

RackGaming Admin

Technical Support Dept.

RackGaming Services

Support@RackGaming.com

Archived