Adam Posted July 7, 2025 Share Posted July 7, 2025 View File [OFFICIAL] Scum Installation Recommended Simply install it via the plugin repository in TCAdmin (Settings > Plugin Repository > Game Configs > [Official] Scum ) Choose the config for your preferred OS Manual Install Download the config Go to TCAdmin > System > Settings > Game & Voice Hosting > Game & Other Voice Servers > Import Save the config as a new config or choose "Overwrite existing config" if you which to overwrite your current Enshrouded config. Remember to select [Official] Scum in the 'Update Game' field if you do Leave all other settings Features Query working kill process with control+C for graceful stop Issues None Todo Config Editor Submitter Adam Submitted 7/7/2025 Category Game Configs Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sparky81 Posted January 27 Share Posted January 27 I cant see the server nor connect to it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Meowenix Posted June 26 Share Posted June 26 (edited) Hey there, We've trying setting up a server with this config on our own OVH Dedicated Server, but for the life of me, I cannot get it working. Service always fails to start... However, if I run it manually "as the service account" with the runas feature, the console starts properly... And I use the same Command Line to start it... But then, the server starts acting up in a way I have never seen before: - TCAdmin becomes unresponsive (monitor doesnt load at all, Connection Reset) - Server RDP starts lagging, and in one case, I had to perform a hardware reboot on OVH panel because I couldn't even RDP anymore.. We have installed all the required dependencies, even the one which required a MS Visual Studio subscription.. We successfully run other game servers fine on that TCadmin.. Rust, Palworld, Vein.... I would appreciate assistance with this. Edited June 26 by Meowenix Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now