teamspeak port issue

proclan

I started using tcadmin for setting up ts servers. I've had a couple clients say they cant connect now, I checked the log files and see no errors. This may sound like a noob question but I have windows firewall up and I open the ports to the servers through it and now there not having problems. Is there a way to add multiple ports to the firewall ex:8815,8816 etc instead of adding each one manually.

Thanks,

Bill

The link is simply a url link to the default internal TS webmin. After that you would need to speak to them about removing anything from the webpage.

Even though the users can see the superadmin in the pulldown list, they still do not have access to it unless you were to give them the superadmin login info.

The problem there having is they cant connect to there teamspeak server itself. The error there getting is it says the server is offline or teamspeak is not installed on the server. Thats why i thought it might be a firewall setting with the port numbers.

The link is simply a url link to the default internal TS webmin. After that you would need to speak to them about removing anything from the webpage.

Even though the users can see the superadmin in the pulldown list, they still do not have access to it unless you were to give them the superadmin login info.

Hehe I Think you meant to post this reply here:

http://clientforums.tcadmin.com/showthread.php?p=11347#post11347

Archived