Firewall and PB update issues

SgtSlaughter

I have a couple of questions:

I'm running my servers behind a firewall, as such they only list private IP addresses, when sending out emails to subscribers for server information they IP addresses don't make any sense to them. Is there anyway I can have it put out public IP's while still using the private IP's for monitor communication?

Other question:

On bf2 servers, after I install it, the pb is out of date. I run the pb update from the control panel but still is out of date. Did I miss something?

Thanks!

I have a couple of questions:

I'm running my servers behind a firewall, as such they only list private IP addresses, when sending out emails to subscribers for server information they IP addresses don't make any sense to them. Is there anyway I can have it put out public IP's while still using the private IP's for monitor communication?

Other question:

On bf2 servers, after I install it, the pb is out of date. I run the pb update from the control panel but still is out of date. Did I miss something?

Thanks!

Punk buster has to be manually update now. Here's the App

pbsetup.zip

The PB upate in the panel simpy downloads the latest pbsv.dll which in turn should tell PB to update. If for some reason the update does nto work on it's own you there could be a problem wiht the servers connecting to PB's server to collect the needed update files.

You can allways force a PB update by typing pb_sv update in the console in the game whiel connected to the server.

Archived