Lt Usher Posted May 1 Share Posted May 1 (edited) View File WindrosePlus Windrose game server with WindrosePlus installed. The current scrpts allows for the following: Dashboard to only work on 127.0.0.1 due to limitations of PowerShell not being able to run elevated to allow for IP binding. Dashboard is queried by TCAdmin using a custom query script which being that the data is local is very secure, it can fetch player names, multiplier information, server name, WindrosePlus version install, current players connected, slots and public/private status. The script that installs WindrosePlus is my own design and will fetch using GitHub API to check it is the most up-to-date version available everytime. I have added the ket config files into the template but a known issue is that ServerDescription.json will be reverted to default on first launch of the server. I'm sure you can create a start up script to fix but I have thrown too much time into this already. If anyone wishes to add to this, I will do my best to add in those fixes along the way and update the template. Submitter Lt Usher Submitted 4/26/2026 Category Game Configs Edited May 9 by Lt Usher Fixed a known issue. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now