Form Posting

Todd Holley

I have been using frontpage forms on my site for a few months now. And would kind of like something interactive. That would like tell you the price at the bottom. And I would also like to set up modernbill and link it with that. I am honestly tired of manually putting everything in tcadmin.. :(

https://www.dragongameservers.com/order/

That looks good :)...I am chomping on the bit to start putting gameservers into MBv5, but as soon as I take the time to do it, LFA will release TCA with MBv5 support and mine will not work with it LOL At least that is the way my luck usually runs....

It took quite a while to get my webhosting and dedicateds into MBv5 the way I want, but I am waiting for TCA to suppport it and for some of the bugs to be worked out in MBv5. I have not gone live with it as I am still testing and MBv4 is working fine, and I am afraid to switch LOL But in all fairness, MBv5 is finally getting close and where they are with it now, IMHO is what should have been released as the beta, not the pile of ***** the original beta was.

I will write something like http://www.tranxactglobal.com/testthis3.php for you, but im not cheap :)

that was a project I started but never came close to finishing :)

How much is not cheap?.. I like it. Just needs my colors :p .

edit: modernbill has forms included?... How hard on 1-10. 10 being impossible. I know html and php. But notying about javascript, lgsl, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, lets get started on this. I solved the server problem and would be interested in a nice form system. I would like for this form to update the price live, and then email me what was put into the form fields. All I want is for it to update price, and email me the results. I would judge this around 150? As this does not have to be linked with MB. And... after a person ewas finished when they click submit this would have a link to paypal where they could just pay. Kind of like MB does at the very end.

Well I already purchased mordernbill lite monthly from you... And also put on the form for it to be set up for me.. I think I can learn MB. Might as well now or later... But about you guys setting it up. You need my information to set it up don't you???.... OHH yeah I forgot tcadmin setup puts an account for you on my server. Now I realize why you have to ask to have your master IP changed.... :)

I might as well bug the MB support team like I bug you guys. =p

Archived