Battlefield 2 Retail Server

Game-Zero

After some testing I have discovered that the panel will choke on the automation process due to this config not containing command lines.

To work around this simply enter a blank space in each of the command line fields and save the config again. :cry:

• 1 month later...

Just a little update to the above config file... I had to also change the following:

<font color="red">sv.interfaceIP "" </font>

to include the Server IP like this:

<font color="blue">sv.interfaceIP "%serverip%" </font>

Otherwise the server wouldn't show up in any lists.

Cheers ;)

~Steve

<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td class="SmallText">Campus@IGS</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

Just a little update to the above config file... I had to also change the following:

<font color="red">sv.interfaceIP "" </font>

to include the Server IP like this:

<font color="blue">sv.interfaceIP "%serverip%" </font>

Otherwise the server wouldn't show up in any lists.

Cheers ;)

~Steve

</td></tr></table>

Some people said they didn't need it, so I left it as it was. Personally we use it. Maybe I should edit the config :?:

I edited it. Guess it can't hurt to have it :razz:

<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td class="SmallText">Jaggl</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

u dont need the port there? only the IP`?

</td></tr></table>

Just the IP.

This config is the same as the original one posted + it contains some new config editor values as well.

If you currently have the BF2 config loaded from the config in this forum, make sure you check the overwrite if exists box in the panel when you import this one.

Enjoy :cool:

BF2.txt

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use