configuration file generator

Travis Bickle

I have been working on a config file generator for the manimod configuration file, which is very large for a configuration file, 54.1 KB to be exact. Everything was working great until I was almost at the end, odd things are happening. Sometimes the new item is misplaced, or placed at the top. When I create a new item all the other items disappear and can only be seen on a preview. Sometimes the custom variables vanish when editing the template. I want to complete this, I think it will be an added advantage considering it is a config file most want to edit & a generator would be most beneficial for those who are new to the online gaming world, let me know if this is because the file is too big or if there is something I can do. I already tried restarting the tcadmin monitor, the master server and even the master game server. Sometimes it works, most of the time I can add 2 entries until everything starts messing up then I have to edit or delete the last new entries.

Archived