Anyone wanna buy this junk?

HIS-MOTHER

junk.jpg

Anyone know of a place that would take this stuff in the Chicagoland area? They would like to sell it but giveaway is a option. As long as they are a legitimate company and the stuff wont end up on the side of the road.

(38) HP dc5300's intel 3.2's i think 512 ram in each. All minus the HDD's and out of warranty along with another (24) HP4300 printers also out of warranty and according to my company, JUNK.. LOL Most need minor maintanace on the printers and new HDD's for the pc's

Must take the whole LOT. Will not break it up.

Still waiting on the laggy @ss warranty repair slugs to finish up and give me my list. I called yesterday and told them i wanted 2 guys here Full time and I want this stuff repaired wiht al ist of EOL equipment.

I got a call back from the district Mgr stating it would be taken care of. I will have you a list of all Equip,. Hopefully by mid next week. :)

• 2 weeks later...

They are almost doen. I am hoping by today I will have a complete list of my stuff at this location and by midweek on the other 2 locations.

Citigroup just bought us out so people are walking on eggshellls around here. LOL Good thing the IT Dept. is still needed. ;)

Archived