Pre-Sale Question

Lucas

Im not sure but I think you could set-up a package in Modernbill that will install the game server and the web hosting "as an addon". Hence it would install the game on the windows box and then communicate with your linux box to set-up the web hosting.

Not sure but i think you could do something like that.

ModernBill also has to be installed in the windows machine?

How does TCAdmin work? What do I need to install on the Windows machine? Master server (Which includes what? order form? order process? management?) and on the windows gaming server (Remote server which is that little app). And on requirements it says webserver? Why do you need a webserver? Does that include some kind of script specifically for a webserver?

Your modernbill installation can be installed or hosted anywhere, or windows or linux.

For TCadmin, you can view the overall requirements here:

http://tcadmin.com/system.php

In a nutshell, the master server runs the web pages and the database, and any remote servers you have a small footprint monitor program which communicates back to the master server. The remotes do NOT require a webserver or database, ONLY the monitor program. So your clients login to one point wherever their game or voice server is located. You need a webserver for all the active server pages which perform the functions of the panel whether it be for client or admin.

You can view our demo panel here:

http://demo.tcadmin.com

Admin Login:

demoadmin

demoadmin

Client Login:

demouser

demouser

Archived