Answering the phone?

StrikeXServers

How exactly do we talk to sales over the phone, or even contact them at all?

To date, we have called 5 times, left one voicemail, and email sales. Nothing.

Should we give up and move on?

I certainly hope this pre-sales experience is not indicative of the support we would potentially be receiving.

5 times and left a message? I find it highly unlikely. If you would like to email me your phone number and details to kevin [at] tcadmin.com I will look into it.

I will pull the phone logs and see what time you calls came in and if any message was left, and is so why it was not returned.

Guest Unregistered

I find it very likely, as I'm the one that called. Must we indirectly call a potential client a liar? Or should i simply take a few photographs of my outgoing call list?

Judging from your response, you obviously have the sentiment that the customer is always wrong.

Personally I find it "highly unlikely" that I'm lieing, but that's just me.

If you have enough time to pull the phone logs, be my guest. I'll have enough time to post my outgoing phone list as well. However I hope that will leave you enough time to actually return those calls, which is my main concern. Bickering over phone calls is not my concern. Getting information about your product is. # has been sent.

Archived