Just wanted to say Hi!

ntburchf

Just wanted to drop in and say hello!--

New to the crowd here.

Long time webhoster / Long time AAO hoster.

Might be what ya call a vertical market, as I don't host anything

but aao. (So i had some money to piss off to be Prag Preferred Provider) :)

New refugee from that other game panel that starts with a C or an I, depending on the name de-jur.

Also wanted to let kevin and louis know, you guys are Kick-Butt in tech support.

Anywho, hello from texas--!

Taking a break from trying to get a handle on this template

Linux geek trying to do asp/iis (talk about lost) ..

Feel free to take a peek,

http://www.proteus1.clan-solutions.com/

Not all the menus are pointing to the correct locations yet, as I still don't have a handle on hmm what I would call in the php/apache world those sessionID links yet.

service_home.aspx?serviceid=TC66156433843236626362252&svc_short_desc=AA+2.8+

If anyone has any pointers on how to get those links to work would be of great help! just can not figure out how to get my menu system to auto-fill in those long links :)

Well back to moving junk from cortex to this new panel!! I must say I like this one much better----

regards

tb..

:)

Yea they work,

they go back to the main site.

The plan was to;

change that menu up to jump around inside your TCA panel

example

user logs on

want to jump right to config editor

the link would look like this

http://www.proteus1.clan-solutions.com/Templates/Default/supported_games_config_editor.aspx?serviceid=TC66156433843236626362252&filepath=%2fSystem%2fArmyOps.ini&svc_short_desc=AA+2.8+(Honor)+26+Slots&back=%2fTemplates%2fDefault%2ffilemanager_config_files.aspx%3fserviceid%3dTC66156433843236626362252%26svc_short_desc%3dAA%2b2.8%2b(Honor)%2b26%2bSlots%26back%3d%252fTemplates%252fDefault%252fservice_home.aspx%253fserviceid%253dTC66156433843236626362252%2526svc_short_desc%253dAA%252b2.8%252b(Honor)%252b26%252bSlots%2526back%253d%25252fTemplates%25252fDefault%25252fservices.aspx

Wont work that way unless you're logged on as that user

next user comes in, if I hard code that link, it will fail

And doing it like this wont work either

http://www.proteus1.clan-solutions.com/Templates/Default/supported_games_config_editor.aspx?

Not real sure if I'll be able to get it to work due to that dynamic link structure you build after user logons on.

I'm sure If I dork around long enough with it, I can come up with some hack :)

If it was php, it would be pretty straight forward.

Nope wont be able to jump around in our site, as each page requires a session authentication and code behind it.

Security ;)

figured it out--

Just a matter of digging into how you are passing the variables

Now to just get all the quick links working

Archived