Is there a game server provider forum?

kalyse

Im Proud to say Im banned from WHT for saying that some guy who was ripping off someone for a game server was a scammer. Then I got banned.

I dont really care all that much cause Digitalpoint is alot better and the community is better and the mods dont ban you for pointing out a blatent scammer.

Im Proud to say Im banned from WHT for saying that some guy who was ripping off someone for a game server was a scammer. Then I got banned.

I dont really care all that much cause Digitalpoint is alot better and the community is better and the mods dont ban you for pointing out a blatent scammer.

LOL I got banned from WHT for flaming a competitor or former competitor of TCA. Now I see they're under new ownership. Switching to TCA was the best decision we made.

Thanks again Kev.

You can try the "Emerging Technologies And Markets" forums on WHT (http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123), its a section just for upcoming markets such as VoIP and game server hosting. Maybe if there are enough active GSPs they'll decide to make a section dedicated to GSPs!

We tried to generate interest in a Game forum over there awhile back but they flat out said no.. I guess the "Emerging Tech" forum is the closest we are going to get.

Archived