request pack config

tangogc

Can't really create a pack since different people host differently, and the settings will be different for each user. Even the individual config files posted here 9 out of 10 times will need to be edited to fit a host in specific.

k thanks I know the all files needs to be edit but I simple asket about a collection of all files here posted.

Just a simple zip with all text files here posted and periodically update with the new config posted :smile:

Yes, the database table could be pre-filled but then you would run into the problem that not everyone puts their files in the same place on thier servers. We designed it to be flexible, so every host can configure the games and file directories according to their needs. We see a lot of problems with newer hosts that simply don't know how to host the games they are offering. Which leads to many support tickets on our end asking how to host games basically. While we don't mind helping out, we do put those ticket on a lower priority than valid TCAdmin problem tickets.

I fear people are looking for a point and click install right out of the box, which is not how TCAdmin was designed.

Yes I can Image and understand the location problem.

But will be very usefull have the DB prefilled and simply correct the path for the hosted games.

So please if you have post me the file to import I will correct all path for the game we are interested.

We host a lots of games and for me will be more easy simply correct the path.

thanks in advance

There are no files posted here. They are simply text pasted to the forums which you need to create a txt file from. I hate to be blunt, but no one is going to create all these config files posted here and zip them up for you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use