AA Update Problem.

AreYouServed

I created an update patch today for the 2.81 version of America's Army, but when I run the update I get the following error.

ERROR updating : AA 12 Slots Owner: substance Error description: Deflated stream ends early.

I've never had any problems updating a game engine before, and couldn't find anything on this. Anyone seen this before?

• 7 months later...

maybe someone can help me. I am usually pretty good about working with computers and these types of programs but i cannot for the life of me figure out how to update old games. i am new here and I dont know if i am missing something. maybe there is something missing from my tca. I am trying to update aa to the new version of 2.8.2 from an older unknown version that came with the tca. How do i do it? nobody seems to have a problem getting it but me...hellp! also bfv i am having the same issue. I downloaded the update for bfv and the full version of aa but I dont know how to get it in the server.

Archived