fs_homepath and fs_basepath

thomas55

I have just noticed i have 5GB hard drive space left. This is because TCadmin is copying all of the game files to the users directory. The previous control panel i was using did not do this and made use of the cvars fs_homepath leading to the users files and fs_basepath leading to the users install. How can i use these cvars with tcadmin? copying the whole game to users directories takes ages and uses up valuable hard drive space

How can i use these cvars with tcadmin? copying the whole game to users directories takes ages and ues up valuable hard drive space

Not every Game Server supports it.

If it takes too long upgrade your speed. It takes about 30 seconds to transfer CSS for us, which I think is the nearly the maximum write speed on our HDD.

How many servers are you trying to host on the server? On our servers we have around 80% diskspace free at all times.

Each user has around a 20GB allowance of diskspace to upload maps. (And we have around 10 users on each server)

It I were to code a control panel, I would do everything the same way TCAdmin have done. Well apart from the ways I suggested in the Features request.

Archived