Just a few questions

Guest Unregistered

Guest Unregistered

Ok so if i bought a dedicated server from a hosting company, say hostnine.com for argurments sake, can i upload tcadmin onto their servers and then resell gaming servers to people?

Guest Unregistered

Also, let me get things straight. i own my own hosting company and want to start dedicated servers, so i buy the licence for the master server and upload that to my webspace, and then buy the licence for the remote server and upload the remote server to my dedicated server? so then my customers can change there settings and signup on my website?

Guest Unregistered

oh ok so ur saying it will be easier to get a dedi from a company that actually uses TCADMIN in the first place

You can do it either way. But if you don't know how to host games and are strictly into selling webhosting, I would suggest getting a preloaded server from one of the companies on the dedicated page.

Archived