eCheck

orbit7693

You can cancel the E-check within your Paypal We cannot cancel it until it clears in our Paypal system.

I have deleted the entire account, and you can simply reorder and pay using your credit card.

I also edited out your email from this thread.

Once the ECheck is put in motion it normally takes 3-4 days to clear. If we were to issue a refund for it from our side, the user could also cancel it on their side during that time period, which means they would get both a refund and the echeck amount credited back to their account.

Its funny, when we first started it was everything needs to be done TODAY TODAY TODAY, then we got some experence under our belt and we submit tickets like this now:

Hey guys, sent you a new switch and a few new servers, throw them up sometime in the next week or so would you?

Thanks,

Its funny, when we first started it was everything needs to be done TODAY TODAY TODAY, then we got some experence under our belt and we submit tickets like this now:

Hey guys, sent you a new switch and a few new servers, throw them up sometime in the next week or so would you?

Thanks,

Very true. Slow and sure definatly wins the race.

Take your time and do everything right the first time. Trust me it will pay off in the end. Customers will always be looking for what you offer but if your site and servers are put together 1/2 a$$ed they won't waste time finding a new provider that has everything working properly.

Archived