Need Help

kaosx

hey all i have got tcadmin installed i can get it to create the game and stuff however i cant seem to get the email working when i create a game service it wont send email also FTP dont work any ideas on hot to get this working?

iam pretty pleased with it so far

also what do i have to do to access with a url instead of the IP address from server

i have a reseller webhosting account is there something i could do in there or just my regular cpanel for my web hosting acc

Regards

Thanks i can get them to do that but iam stuck with FTP its not working i dont have the windows bulit in FTP on nor do i have any other turned on i was usuing FileZilla Server i have disabled while trying TCadmin FTP it wont let me connect

Ask your host to add a DNS entry for whatever URL you want it to goto ie: gamepanel.yourdomain.com

To expand on this, this is an ahost record. This will only work if your using the default port (21) as Ahost records cannot point to a port#.

Archived