Halo Rcon

tcngs

any one know how to enable Halo rcon? I found a couple articles saying to put

sv_rcon_password password

in your server file but I triesd that and restarted and I was not able to send rcon commands. I was just using the "say" option to try and send the rcon commands. Please help because I have not done Halo servers before , thanks in advance

it did not work but I dont know if I am putting in the rcon commands correctly. Is there suppose to be a console that comes down? Or do I just put in the rcon commands through the say command?

It does not bring it up. I tried adding -console to the command line but it still does not bring up the console.

Also just another question, do you no how to make it sniper rifels only and no shields?

Thanks for your help

I don't see anything that says you must have that in the command line. It maybe a client setting. I know MOHAA you have to activate it in the options before you can open the console in-game.

About the weapons I am not sure. The config file is a joke and has little to no information in it so I don't see being able to disable them via the config file. You may want to see if anyone created any mods that will do that.

Archived