TCAdmin Master Server Purchase

TDL

If I'm reading this right, the master server runs on one server and the games and remote server run on another. What if I want to run the master server on the same box, will that work? Or does the master server use to many resources.

well, This is a very small outfit right now. I'm just looking for a easier way for my clients to run their servers. I plan on running about 10 to 15 servers on the one server.

one more question. If one client has 9 different admins of his own that run his three servers, can they all log on as clients with the same user.

one problem with. I called last night and let a message and received no response. I called and let another message just now. I would like to try the software out but I can't seem to get a hold of anyone.

You called last night after sales had closed and stated that you would not be availble until after 5pm today, which is when Steve was going to call you back. It is currently 4:43 here on the east coast.

I am sure you will be receiving a phone call shortly.

Archived