Installing TCadmin & Helm

Tazz

I installed Helm Now & i will installed TCadmin, the TCadmin is working Fine But the TCadmin is not it says:

Server Application Unavailable

The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server. Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur.

I installed Helm Now & i will installed TCadmin, the TCadmin is working Fine But the TCadmin is not it says:

Server Application Unavailable

It would help TcAdmin and other forum viewers to assist you with your problem if you made sure your post was correct ;)

Your saying TcAdmin is and is Not working. My guess is one of those is supposed to be helm. But not sure which.

As to are they sure, they are different entities. Helm is for controlling web services. TcAdmin just creats a single website, it doesn't control web services, it controls game services.

And second, I'm fairly certian at some point in time, ECF mentioned on the forums that Helm was what they used on there web hosted tcadmin accounts. And if that is so then yep they'd deffinetly be certian ;)

Archived