Mod installation

Tayzer

After using the mod install button the control panel then lists what mod is installed on the server. Is there any way to remove the mod listing from the control panel if the mod is then removed by hand at a later date?

I have a CSS server with zblock installed, to take it off all i need to do is delete one file but the server is still listed as having zblock installed on the control panel which would be misleading for a customer if they asked me to take it off and they see that the panel still says its there.

You can use the reinstall server feature that will put the server back to original settings.

There is no clean way to uninstall a mod because there is no list of files that get installed with each mod, so we have no idea what to take out etc...

Thats normally what we used to do. If a user had choosen to install the mods that way, I would just RDP to the box, delete the addons , cut and move the files back to the main files dir, reinstall the server, once its done, cut/paste the old files right ontop of the new ones.

Since, I have disabled that feature and just do all addons manually. Its actually easier :)

Archived