VPS or only Dedi?

Guest Unregistered

Guest Unregistered

Dear,

I've only for my own a windows dedicated server where i run 4 Counter-Strike gameservers on. I would like to control this servers with TCAdmin but dont want this installed on the same server where the gameservers are installed on because the programs such as MySQL can produce lagg on the gameservers.

I read that TCAdmin don't work with VPS servers is this also for the Master Server part of TCAdmin because to rent a seccond dedicated server for TCAdmin isn't really what i want to do.

Regards,

Maurice

Your best bet would be to get a TCAdmin hosting account and have us host the IIS and MYSql for you. You can find it on the ordering page.

As for VPS servers. We can't particularly say it won't run on one, but we have had numerous problems in the past with them, so we will not provide support if the master is installed on one.

Guest Unregistered
Your best bet would be to get a TCAdmin hosting account and have us host the IIS and MYSql for you. You can find it on the ordering page.
I knew already of this option but all the TCAdmin hostings are located in the USA and because i'm from the Netherlands (Europe) i'm scared that it will be a slow connection.

If i would rent a TCAdmin hosting and i send with TCAdmin for example a map file to my game server will this go directly to my game server or will this go first to the TCAdmin hosting account (located in the USA) and then go back to my server in Europe?

Archived