Pre-existing games services in TCAdmin

studeggle

OK, been hunting around the forums and site and I can't find anything that seems to even hint at this so I'll ask here. Can I use TCAdmin on a game that is allready set up as a service. I have used Fire Daemon (to be specific) to set my games up as services allready. Can I make them work with TCAdmin without reseting them up as a service again useing your service creator?

If I can, can you give directions on how as I have requested a trial membership (awaiting the key still) cuase I like what I have seen of the panel, support, pricing and independence options.

You can use TCAdmin to create manual services as well as using the automation. However you cannot import services from Firedaemon.

Easiest way to tranfer over would be create the services in TCAdmin, stop the FD services and then start them in TCAdmin.

If you have experience with FD, it should take you all of 30 seconds per game to import them into TCAdmin.

Archived