Why wont you guys cancel my service

BrandonW

Hello. I am extremely unhappy with you guys. I said to cancel my service for modernbill at the beginning of august before my service had to be renewed. ANd you still billed me. And then i got billed september. I need 30 dollars back. Or I will dispute the charges with american express. my name is Brandon Winningham Login for support is itsbmw@itsbmw.net

I didnt even get a response on any of my tickets.

• 2 weeks later...

i got the same lack of response. i luckily was using paypal so I just cancelled the paypal subscription as needed. Not sure the procedure with a direct credit card billing. I think they have a support phone numbers somewhere. I would suggest that.

To cancel any license simply create a support ticket in support system under billing.

BrandonW, if you can provide me with your ticket number I will take a look into it for you. I assure you we are not knowingly ignoring your request. And I can assure you that we find an error on our part, you will of ocurse recieve a refund as soon as possible.

Also, remember, if at any time you have a question about billing feel free to call the toll free number listed on the main page.

If I recall correctly now, someone called about your problem Brandon? I see the account was cancelled and I think a refund was already sent. It may have been your father that called?

Archived